Job Title: Commercial Coordinator
Reports to: Revenue Optimisation Manager
- To provide support to the visa process for commercial passengers.
- To support the commercial team with distribution channel management – travel agencies, call centres and corporate.
- To handle passenger re-accommodation and disruption activities. To manage the staff travel, both duty and personal, of flydubai staff.
- A levels
- 1-3 years experience preferably in the airline industry
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team work
- Organising for results.
- Effective Communication
- Handling of Commercial visa process which involves validation of visa application details submitted by the passengers/agents, communicating with passengers about additional information required by DNRD
- Handling of visa deposit refunds to passengers at the airport
- Handle credit /refund related queries from travel agents and co-ordinate with finance where appropriate
- Handling of flight disruption related to passenger reservation including re-accommodation of passengers affected by the disruption
- Provide first level support to end users on all commercial system related queries
- Carry out inventory management related activities, setting up pricing based seat allocations. Take appropriate actions on system generate inventory alerts
- Support testing on new versions of the reservations system provided by the vendors.
- Prepare periodic/adhoc reports for use by commercial business development managers and other sections.
- Handle personal staff travel requests from all flydubai staff and prepare IATA letters, issue concessional tickets on flydubai
- Handle duty travel requests of flydubai staff
Apply Now for this post >>>