Schedule Planning Manager
Reports to: Manager Network Planning & Scheduling
- Managing the production and filing of flydubai schedules.
- Optimisation of the flydubai Operating Plan taking into consideration passenger demand, seasonality and operational requirements.
- To actively pursue optimum slots for the airline and manage the request and approval process.
- Responsible for the timely schedule production and distribution to key internal (e.g. Senior Management, Engineering, Crewing, Airport Services) and external stakeholders (e.g. OAG, etc).
- Responsible for managing the slot request and approval process, including representation at the IATA Slots Conferences.
- Monitoring route performance and proposing schedule improvements to key stakeholders
- Degree in commerce, aviation or engineering
- Five years experience in scheduling – experience with a LCC is a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency with a scheduling tool, preferably ‘PC Airflite’ or ‘Airflite’.
- Expert knowledge of IATA SSIM messaging.
- Should possess a holistic knowledge of airline economic theories and statistics.
- Excellent planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential
- Business Awareness
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Effective Communication
Last date to receive application is on06 Jun 2009