Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager
Reports to: : Business Development Manager
Department: Commercial Operations
Be a passionate brand ambassador of flydubai by taking onus of the operational profitability and meeting the following job outline.
- To manage and ensure safe and efficient operations in order that flydubai’s image, reputation, and Customer Service levels are maintained and enhanced to the highest standards
- Manage relationships with various government / regulatory bodies for smooth business / operation continuity at all times
- Organize, plan, control and achieve financial, sales and marketing objectives of the company.
- Ensure flydubai is positioned competitively on all fronts in the market.
- Continuously seek to propose and enhance traditional / unorthodox distribution channels in the market
- Ensure controls and banking of cash collection, executing the outlined banking procedures and ensure timely repatriation.
- To ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
- Drive sales to flydubai website through enhanced customer awareness on Web sale benefits
- Continuously monitor market data intelligence to facilitate quick, dynamic decision making process on a day to day basis.
- Achieve the Ground Handling performance targets set by Head Office such as flight punctuality, check-in standards and baggage delivery times, in order that flydubai remains competitive at all times.
- Ensure the delivery of all contracted services to a mutually acceptable standard. Check and authorize the supplier’s invoices at the station to ensure that the service has been provided as per the contract and the amounts reflected are correct and that prices remain competitive.
- Ensure that the Station is ready and able to respond effectively in the event that an Aircraft accident occurs, this is done through regular review of Contingency Response Planning
1. Business Awareness
2. Adaptability & Innovation.
3. Organizing for results.
4. Problem Solving & Decision Making.
5. Initiative and Commitment to Achieve.
6. Influence & Negotiation.
1. University Graduate or higher
- At least 5 years experience in an airport function and passenger sales in a highly competitive airline/travel market, of which 3 years should have been in a prominent airport position.
- Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market.
- Should possess a valid local driving license.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
Preferred Additional Qualification
1. Must have the right to work and live in the country of employment.
Apply Now for this post >>>