Reports to: Airport Services Manager
Be a passionate brand ambassador of flydubai by taking onus of the operational profitability and meeting the following job outline.
- To manage and ensure safe and efficient operations in order that flydubai’s image, reputation, and Customer Service levels are maintained and enhanced to the highest standards.
- Manage relationships with various government / regulatory bodies for smooth business / operation continuity at all times.
- Achieve the Ground Handling performance targets set by Head Office such as flight punctuality, check-in standards and baggage delivery times, in order that flydubai remains competitive at all times.
- Ensure the delivery of all contracted services to a mutually acceptable standard, or Inline with Service Level Agreements. Check and authorize the supplier’s invoices at the station to ensure that the service has been provided as per the contract and the amounts reflected are correct and that prices remain competitive.
- Ensure that the Station is ready and able to respond effectively in the event that an Aircraft accident occurs; this is done through regular review of Contingency Response Planning.
- University Graduate or higher
- At least years experience in an airport function and passenger sales in a highly competitive airline/travel market, of which 3 years should have been in a senior airport position.
- Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market.
- Should possess a valid local driving license.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Must have the right to work and live in the country of employment
- Business awareness
- Adaptability and innovation
- Organizing for results
- Problem solving and decision making
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Influence and negotiation
Last date to receive application is on 21 May 2009